Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Homework

       Jello! What  is up peoples? This is my  homework  and I would rather be riding my bike right this              minute!so I hope that you read it and comment no matter what!
  1.       The  Nineteen Eighties, I love the fashion and glamour of rainbow leg warmers! But the cartoons! From Jem to Alvin and the Chipmunks, Pink Panther to the Jetsons!
Jem is about a girl who's father dies and leaves her a home for foster girls and starlight studios.But Eric Raymond ,Takes it over and fires almost everyone that jerika aka Jem knows. Mr.Raymond hires the Misfits  who are evil little brats who want to win at everything. Jerika does not know what to do so she gets earrings that are not what they seem..They project holograms and can change your appearance synergey. Who controls the projections? Jem and the Holigrams, Jem's Band, have a sweet sound and the Misfits sound bitter!

  1. I do not know much about any others accept for the simpsons!
  2. But that is a story for other less late times!

No comments:

Post a Comment