Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Great Girls Toys for 2011!

There are many good toys for girls this year, but these are my top three!  I think most of you know about Barbie™, so I won't write about her.  I wrote about 80's toys last time, so now I'm going to write about today's toys.  (BUT, I STILL WANT A WUZZLE!!!)  Here is my list of FABulous toys!

1.  Party Animals - These are small bears that you dress up in little rubber costumes, like a chocolate berry or a giraffe.  They're adorable, customizable, and there are twin packs that you can share with your best friend. 

They fairly new, and the commercial is on every morning.  They will be available at Target, Walmart and Toys R' Us.

2.  Zoobles - These are similar to Bakugan, but they are made for girls, mostly.  They are strange, but cute-strange not strange-strange.  They are easy to store because they come with a "happytat" that you can put them in to sleep. 

Target, Toys R' Us, and Walmart have them, but you can probably find them other places too.  They're very, very popular and pretty new.

3.  Squinkies - These are mini rubber toys that come in little gum-ball looking bubbles.  They can be animals, people, little babies, house objects and many other things.  They come in multi-packs.  They can come in gum ball machine houses, cupcake houses, and bubble packs. 

Toys R' Us, Target, and Walmart also carry these.  They are very popular.

So, those are the top three toys, in my opinion, for 2011.  Thanks for reading peoples!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment