Thursday, March 10, 2011

Two Dogs...

This story is about two dogs who live together who are complete opposites:  Emo Doggie and Peppy Doggie!  Emo Doggie's name was Azrael and Peppy Doggie's name was named Huan.  One day, Huan came into the bedroom and exploded into rainbows and sunshine!  Azrael found this very annoying and, to Azrael's great disappointment, Huan was not dead.  He had a force-field of annoying happiness and other stuff surrounding him. 

"Why are you so happy all the time," said Azrael in a very annoyed tone. 

"I don't know!  I think maybe I was born with rainbows inside of me.  It's really wierd," said Huan.

Then, Azrael walked away in great disbelief.  All of a sudden, a rainbow crashed through the roof and exploded into sunshine.  Out of the sunshine and happiness and rainbow things came a poodle with a unicorn horn. 

"I am the Queen of Rainbow Stuff," said the poodle.  "You are my son, Huan!  You were born with rainbows inside of you." 

"I told you soooooooo," said Huan.

Azrael grumbled and ran back to bed to sleep for ten years, or at least until Huan diappeared.  Either would make Azrael happy-ISH.

The End.

No comments:

Post a Comment