Monday, March 28, 2011

Nothing to report..

      Today has been, let's say it went by fast. I would like to be in bed reading a good book.
Like the tidle suggests, I have nothing to report except SPRING BREAK! This is going to be awesome,
I mean, Easter and NO school in the same week! The best way to spend spring is at the park with freinds,
or at least in your backyard laying in the grass daydreaming, sleeping in the sun Hmm, what a dream to
have during the moring instead of a night when already so comfortable and warm!
If you REALLY  want to stay inside at least socalize on the phone for no more than twenty minutes!
Wait if I wanted to parent I had better get older pretty fast! But seriously my freinds we need to spend less time on our tinker toys called computers, and more time outside socializing,
and here I go again with the parenting! i'm sorry if it's getting annoying when I parent my blog readers!
                
                                                              peace, love, and all that other stuff,
                                                                             THE Artful Blogger

No comments:

Post a Comment