Friday, March 25, 2011

       If your reading this, than your fine, but if you see pink whiting, consult a doctor!
Just being a clown! Sorry, why insult myself, clowns are creepy! So I'm not talking about anything really,
it's 6.57 my time right now, I AM VERY TIRED!   I am not used to waking up this early, I am used to waking up much MUCH EARLIER!Just kidding,but I could go a little longer
 without a nap, even though I LOVE naps. I've noticed that, people around me are fighting about the mission models, it's silly if you ask me! Why are we forced to do that, half the kids just borrow it from their siblings,
about Twenty Five percent let their guardians do it for them and the other Thirty Three percent go to Micheal's and get a mission kit! Then you and your parent are up ALL night inserting Point A to point B.
If your your going to do a mission, then do it yourself! It's more fun to get little rocks and glue them to the ground, than to go to the store and buy fake rocks!
                    
                                                   Ending my argument,
                                                The Artful Blogger

No comments:

Post a Comment