Friday, February 4, 2011

That's What Happens Man! preview

(Before you get confused these are friends in kindergarten, one has stuck a CRAYON in his nose!)

''Well, I warned you!" Crista practically yelled at Adam. 

''I THOUGHT YOU WERE KIDDING!!!" he yelled back nearly in hysterics. 

''WHEN have I lied to you, Adam?'' she asked him aggravated, ''Don't answer that, Adam."

"WELL HOW AM I GOING TO GET THIS OUT OF MY NOSE," he asked, ALMOST crying.

"Im going to pull it out, relax.."

One bloody nose and MILLLIONS of apologies later:

"You okay Adam?" Crista calmly asked Adam on the playground.

"Yeah, I'm.. I'm fine..." he answered a little distracted.

''Hey, what are looking at?''

"Kickball game.''

''Kick ball? that's boring!''                                       
                                                                                                                                                                          Well this is most of the book so what do you guys think?
Should I make a larger post about this? Comment what you think!

No comments:

Post a Comment