Thursday, February 24, 2011

The news..

 well CBS Warner has cancelled TWO AN A HALF MEN! the best sitcom since The Brady Bunch!
I mean really, why?!  That's their best show and the only one I watch on CBS!! I love it because of the lack of charm! I mean it's a sitcom about two brothers that live together also living with Allen's young son who is not so YOUNG anymore he's like eighteen or some other teen age number...I'm TIRED SHUT UP! But that show was so funny! Even the kid was hilarious! the show was before family guy so I was interested in it so soon it was a family thing! That was when I was little. Ohh memories! But anyway Cancelling this show is the DUMBEST idea ever CBS! Listen to the republic of your veiwers!
Think of the laughs you'll ruin! Not to mention my family memories! Charlie Sheen isn't umm..."Right"
theese days BUT you could have just post-ponned it for a while! I HATE YOU CBS!

No comments:

Post a Comment