Monday, April 18, 2011

Ponies, ponies, PONIES!

 SO many pony fans! Why can't unicorns exist? Or Pegasus, the winged horse! Such wishful thinking, that's what my uncle says! How mutch would you have to tweek at horse genetics to get a unicorn? Also, with what animals, or fish (capricorn, baby!) Unicorns!capricorns, pegasus it's all just too mutch to bare! I mean seriously what would you do if you had a flying horse! I fly it to school and home and EVERYWHERE! If I had a unicorn, I would keep it a secret. I wouldnt be able to own a cparicorn, because I can't swim. Pony fans everywhere LOOK! My little power puff!
Personally, I love the new show, others not so much...
But how could you hate sutch a cute show, cutie marks are better than flank marks! But that's just my opinion.











       Game oopsies!- if on the Unicorns! link your computer wont load the game right click and select Forward.

No comments:

Post a Comment