Tuesday, April 19, 2011

My report went over well!

      Hey readers,
                   My Native American report went over swimmingly. In other words, completely awesome!
 Other than that, nothing to report I have a model to make,though probably like a                                           diagram of their village in paper mace, easy as pi. Not the Delicious dessert,
oh no, I'm talking the equation pi. (Difficult) my mom says that it'll be easy
just have to make paste and Popsicle stick shelter frames
and pick grass in the back yard, and glue it to the poster board.
Not a big deal, not a big deal at all!
At least my little brothers won't have anything to take to school
when mission time rolls around, I actually questioned the all mighty history book!
                                                             Artful Blogger
                      
            

No comments:

Post a Comment