Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Hello!

       I HAVE BEEN WORKING ON THIS FORERVER! Why did I not post this MONTHS ago?
It has been sitting in my documents for 10 months possibly a year!
So what do you guys think, okay right? I will                                                                                         make a Derpy/Applebloom/Sweetiebelle/Scootaloo one! If there are
any other things I forgot, please leave it in the comments!
Now onto the topic I have chosen, I was inspired   
 by this Facebook stars the stars on on face book
are basically a couple of catagories of what kind of      
 people who post, like The Pic Princess who is basically
a perfect person who takes pictures of themselves and post them on Facebook and everyone is exspected to like it.

No comments:

Post a Comment